Select Page

Non-profit and for-profit developers and other housing agencies may apply for HOME financial assistance for acquisition, demolition, new construction, reconstruction, conversion or rehabilitation of single- or multi-family housing and transitional/group housing.  Non-profits wishing to qualify for set-aside money must meet eligibility criteria established by the federal government and should contact the Delaware State Housing Authority (DSHA) to determine the documentation required.